Sorry, if I made You sad. I put the link under the lemontree picture and Your Blog in my right side. I do not use this for commercial purpose...only for my eyes, because I have some small lemontrees at home too:)
All this my Blog is used for my eyes. I do not "travel" with comments anywhere:) But I'm very glad with Your comment:)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteBudleja!
I see you´re using my photo from my blog. I have copyright on all my photos, this is taken in a private not visitable garden in Italy, by me.
Thats why I ask you for a favour. Please put my blog, in your right column.
the address is: http://tradgardsturisten.blogspot.com
If you cannot, please remove photo from your blog. Thanks alot.
Enjoy summer, I will
from Garden tourist - with my base here in Stockholm
Sorry, if I made You sad. I put the link under the lemontree picture and Your Blog in my right side. I do not use this for commercial purpose...only for my eyes, because I have some small lemontrees at home too:)
ReplyDeleteAll this my Blog is used for my eyes. I do not "travel" with comments anywhere:) But I'm very glad with Your comment:)
Wish You a warm and sunny summer:)
I thought once more about Your comment and decided to remove this picture...
ReplyDelete